Thursday, May 13, 2010

These are my people (some of them)







Two of my sisters and Mom came to Houston this year for our annual sister weekend! We started out the weekend with a trip to the temple. It was a beautiful time of year to be at the temple. I loved the purple trees and tulips. We then drove to San Antonio to go to Sea World. I guess I didn't get any pictures of that, but we had a blast! My mother was the bag lady while we road all of the rides. It was a pretty sweet deal, actually. We ate a ton of food and had a blast! Then to end the trip off we went back to Houston and went to the rodeo. We saw the finals and the concert was Brooks and Dunn. We had awesome seats, thanks Jimmy.
I feel like a kid again when I'm around my sisters and Mom. They are so fun and crazy. I always feel rejuvenated when I return to my wonderful family. Thanks Russ for taking off time for me. The kids really enjoy their time with their Dad too. It's a win/win situation. Thanks ladies for coming to see me!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast. I wish that I could have gone but I decided to have a beautiful baby instead!!

    ReplyDelete