Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rewind to Spring Break :)




First and for most we always celebrate St. Patty's Day at our house. This year I found some really fun "green" things for the kids to wear. I always tell them they HAVE to wear green or somebody will pinch you. So they sleep in their green attire for the next day pretty much. In the morning I gave them their hats, hair, and bow ties. They loved wearing them. Even my oldest wasn't too cool. I love that. Russ was working the night shift, and no he usually doesn't participate in our festivities in case anyone is wondering. :) For lunch we ate Corned Beef and Cabbage, carrots, and red potatoes. YUM! Why do I get into the holiday you ask? My Mom went on her mission to Ireland. So growing up we always had fun with it. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment