Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friends Forever





Emily has the most wonderful friend, named Lexi. They are like "kindred spirits" (Anne of Green Gables). They are so alike and understanding of each other it is adorable. I love Lexi too. Anyway, Em for her B-day, was given a day spa kit. The girls decided to explore it and make an oatmeal honey mask. I told them to take it outside b/c it was going to get messy. So they decided the best place to lay out was in the front yard on the driveway. I was just laughing and so were all of the neighbors as they drove by. They had a wonderful time. Lexi said, "I wonder if I can make this at my house?" Em said, "No, you can't b/c the kit says you have to use their oatmeal and honey." (she really believed the paper too, and so did Lexi.) What cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment