Thursday, May 27, 2010

Taylor Swift Fearless Tour!






Emily and I went to the sold out Taylor Swift concert last night! My friend DiAnn got tickets for Emily and her daughter Alyssa for their birthdays in October. The concert was sold out in 5 minutes I think, so it was amazing DiAnn even got tickets and we were lucky she picked us to go with her. :) We first went to Lupe Tortilla's with a large group of people from school. It was about 12 girls and 1 little boys to 7 mom's. :) One of the girls mom's made a poster beforehand so they held it before we ventured off with our own group.

When we got to the Toyota Center they handed out glow sticks that turn on and off (for free). Then when you sat down on random seats there were little flashlights with a note attached that said to shine this at me during "15."

Kellie Pickler was one of the opening acts we missed the other one. She was pretty good. I'm not a big fan of her songs, but she was okay.

I feel like a little kid getting all giddy about this Taylor Swift concert, but it was so AWESOME! I have been to other concerts, but this girl topped them all. She had awesome sets, she changed in to like 5 dresses, she threw stuff out to the audience, and the best part was that we were one aisle away from her when she came down the steps (into the crowd). She blew confetti hearts out into the crowd, like raindrops! She was hugging people, kissing them, picking up little kids. It was so personable and cute. She really is an incredible performer. I loved that she was so innocent as she played the music and not seducing the crowd with her looks, which she's totally got. I wasn't once thinking twice about Em being there.

Emily was so cute through the whole concert. She screamed her head off. There was a family in front of us that had earplugs in that would look back at our group of 6 screaming girls, okay 7 b/c I was totally in on that. :) We got t-shirts that were ridiculously expensive, but when do you get to see Taylor Swift?

Anyway, we had a wonderful time. I totally recommend the concert. It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment