Saturday, February 28, 2009

He's back!

Russ has had a long and hectic month (Feb) so we are so excited to have him back with us! Josh (10 months today) can't stop saying "Da, Da, Da!" He doesn't just say it he screams it with such excitement it is hilarious. We went to the grocery store and the whole way he was so excited. If he saw Russ he'd yell, "Da, Da!" So on the way home Joshy fell asleep in his seat. As I went to get him out he wakes up immediately and again yells, "Da, Da, Da!" But when I picked him up he went straight back to sleep. Emily and I just laughed later. I wish I could take a picture of his face it was adorable. Even our little baby is excited to have his Daddy back. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! Life runs so much better, and everyone is happier when "Da Da" is home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willy misses Russ too. He cried himself to sleep last night.

    ReplyDelete