Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bedtime boots





Ashley wears these boots EVERYWHERE we go! She usually is wearing her Dora backpack with it which is cute. The boots aren't so cute. Let me give you some background on these babies. First of all they've been past down through a few kids. Usually they were used for the backyard, but Holden, when they were his, decided to take a pen and color all over them. I never tried to scrub that off. So now are you with me on how beautiful these boots are? I don't force her to take them off because she really loves them. It's like she turns into a princess when she slips them on. Her personality blossoms and its adorable. Well worth looking past the boots past history. :) Anyway, now she has decided she needs to wear them to bed! If you take them off she throws a temper tantrum, which I'm okay with her doing, but not when every child is in bed already and that means I get to deal with them. So for now our beautiful yellow white trash boots are being worn to bed. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ashley! You are too cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever Denise...I've seen you prancing around in those boots too. Okay, so I LOVE your blog. You weren't just kidding about starting a blog. You are a master blogger and I can hear your voice with every word I read. I love hearing about the kiddos that I don't get to see anymore. I just love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her boots rock! I remember seeing them when I was there. I can't remember if it was Emily or Holden but they do stick out in my mind. I miss talking with you. You always could make me laugh. I love your blog you were meant to be a blogger. It Beats scrap booking!!

    ReplyDelete