Monday, December 7, 2009

It Snowed in Texas!











It totally snowed in Texas on Friday morning! I couldn't believe it! The kids went to school on the bus, due to Ashley falling off the couch and breaking her collarbone the night before. I was so sad because I couldn't pull the kids out of school because it hurt Ashley to move. So Josh and I moved Ashley's mat close to the door so she could see the snow falling and feel the cool air. It was so sad because she wanted to go outside, but she knew her shoulder would hurt. I brought snow in for her to touch and taste. She loved it!

Now as you can see in the pictures that the snow is very little, but this is huge for Houston. I think we broke some record for Houston because it was so early. Early it's December for goodness sake. :) Anyway, I got a phone call from the school saying school was going to let out early, due to the weather conditions. I was so excited!

As you can see the kiddos had a blast! Emily wasn't ever around when I had the camera out so I took one of her after she played in the snow in the house. I was so thankful for the snow. It was so beautiful. I forgot how much it makes it seem like Christmas to have it around us.

There are a few shots of my sweet little Ashley's arm in there too. Russ was able to help the process at the hospital not take forever. It does pay off to have a Radiologist as a husband after all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment