Sunday, December 6, 2009

Emily and Ally





After Emily's baptism, my mother and I, took Ally, her cousin and her out to this store called, "Sweet and Sassy!" It was so fun. They went and made there own soaps and decorated them and then they got stars "sparkled" to their faces. I told them they could pick a fun little gift to take home with them and they both picked out these adorable boas. If I could video the way they walked the street back to the car. It was priceless. My mom and I just laughed. The radio was playing at the mall outside and their little bums we right on beat. There wasn't a care in the world. It was like it was only Ally and Em on the whole street. They were shakin' it all the way to the car. Where do they learn that?

When we got home they were laughing and running around. Then Ally spotted my Dad, she really took a liking' for both of my parents, which they loved. Then she put her boa on his head and so did Em and they dressed in matching PJ's and posed for the camera.

Thanks Ally for coming Emily missed you the moment you left. She keeps saying I wish Ally was here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment