Saturday, January 17, 2009

Finally a smile!



It is so hard to get a good picture of Ashley. Usually it's because "I tan't smil-o because the mean witch locked me in the tower, so now I tan't smil-o." :) That's a little sneak peak of Dora Saves the Snow Princess if you haven't watched it yet. Anyway, she finally was given back her smile :) so I took a few pictures. The other picture is her when she fake laughs she sticks her hands by her face and laughs. This picture pretty much caught it so I had to post it. Mainly for Russ because he loves it when she does that! :)

1 comment:

  1. Denise, this is Joe, crazy huh. Anyways, I was showing these pictures to Hunter and I asked who the pictures were of and she said Hunter. I thought it was funny. It is nice to see pictures of the kids. I can't believe how much they have grown up. Lateskies.

    ReplyDelete