Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Holden Hilights

Holden's teacher came up to me at school the other day and said, "I've got to tell you what Holden said today to me." She was asking the kids what they wanted to do today. Holden raised his hand and said in a very sweet voice (she love the boy), "Um if you don't have any plans then can I go home?" She said to him, "Holden, don't you want to stay and play at school with Ms Holloman?" He said, "No, I just want to go home." She laughed and told the class that she did in fact have some fun things planned for the day. He then asked her, "how many more days until my days off?" She just laughed and said, "Two more."

So he does miss me! Or at least home, but I'm here so lets pretend it's me he misses. :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a little cutie... and he is so polite with asking her if she has any plans... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! I would have died laughing if I had been that teacher! Especially with that cute little voice and puppy eyes! Gosh that kid just makes me melt! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I love it! I can totally hear his little voice saying that. What a smart little man. He totally got her! And I am sure it IS you he is missing, not the backyard with the lizards and bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still as cute as ever. I can't believe he is that old. I still see a little chub-a-lub that doesn't talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! So cute and just what any mom would want to hear.

    ReplyDelete