Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ashley is 3!!

My sweet little Ashley Nichole is three years old! When she woke up and we were singing to her, Emily came downstairs and smiled so sweetly at her. It reminded me of when she first saw her sister at the hospital. She was only 5 and so excited to have a sister. They are like best friends. I love it.
Some cute comments she said the night before as we were discussing that she was going to be three tomorrow were, "I don't want to be 3, then I won't be your baby girl anymore." I of course reassured her that she will always be my baby girl. That's what I call her around the house I guess she assumed that I wouldn't call her that anymore. :(
When she got dressed for lunch she looked so old. I can't believe how quickly this girl has grown up. She got a new baby and she has taken her everywhere with her. What a good little mama!
I love you Ashley! :)

1 comment:

  1. My eyeballs were just sweating. That was just a touching post to me. :)

    ReplyDelete