Sunday, June 28, 2009

New house!

We are in the process of moving into our new house! I am so excited and the kids have just been so pumped about it. It's been funny. We spent the night there last night because we had a few mattresses there, and Russ is working the night shift this whole month. So I thought we can sleepover and then I can clean or put things away. Loren and Emily stayed up until 12:30am laughing and goofing off. Those stinkers. Today I went to the "old house" is what they call it now, and got another load of junk to take over there and Emily had organized our junk that we dumped previously. She said, "While Holden and Loren played I was working." What a love. She is so helpful! I will post pictures as soon as I find my camera. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures! I'm sure it will be totally weird to come home to a brand new house! It's too bad you have to leave so soon after moving in. But yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm sure glad I just read your blog! You've got lots of new stuff on here! Congrats on your house! I hope I get to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going to post pictures? Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete